Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Pieces of Me and You

Ever thought you knew someone, then something happened that made you question that friendship?  You want to believe, and in a way you do, but then there is that doubt stuck in the back of your mind that you just can't shake. 

That's where I am at right now.  I don't know what to believe anymore.  All I know is my feelings are hurt, my heart aches, and my spirit feels broken.  See, I don't call people friends lightly.  If you are a friend, I care about you, and your words can hurt me easily.  If you are an acquaintance, I wouldn't give a second thought to this crap.  And yet, I still want to believe, but to believe would mean two opposite realities exist.  So someone is lying, I don't know who, and it's breaking my heart because the only thing that hurts worse than being honest with me and hurting my feelings, is being lied to and not trusting me to forgive.


.