Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You Be the Judge

So this weekend we had a friend in town for 4 days.  We knew the weekend was destined for greatness right from the start.  How, you ask?  Well we received a sign from the gods of course...in the form of magical sushi boobies: 
Naturally, when coming upon this fabulous boobies of sushi, it made me think of my favorite blog ever, Jenny, The Bloggess.  If you are not familiar with her awesome scribing abilities, you may want to familiarize yourself with it, but in the interest of time, it is this post on mushroom boobs that my boobie sushi made me think of.  So, of course, I had to share my delight with the fabulous Bloggess.  The problem is that she didn't quite see things the same way I did.  You be the judge.


As of yet, I have not received a response.  Perhaps she is in awe of my shockingly awesome boobies too...and no, you don't get to see them.

.